Wednesday 16 September 2009

Silly Show Season


Since my last blog I have managed to do another five days of shows.This year I decided that I would try as many different types of shows as I could fit in and afford to do.

The learning so far is that there is no science or predictability about them as there are so many contributing factors.....the venue....the weather....who are you next to.....how many people are selling 'bought in cheap goods'.....where are you positioned.....has your customer come to where you are...and the list goes on.


But theres one thing for certain, every show you do you come away a little bit wiser and determined to do somethings different at the next one.


So I'm extending my market appeal but launching a range of small home accessories,still using my paper beads but combining them with traditional tin work in brass,copper and pewter and doing more decoupage pieces like 'handle hangers'.


These will all get an airing at the Autumn Garden Show in Malvern 26th & 27th so if your going please stop by my stand and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment